Limerick Electric Breast Pumps
All Limerick PJ pumps stimulate your baby’s natural nursing pattern by using a more authentic compression and vacuum motion, opposed to the typical push-pull motion. PJ pumps have a multi-user, closed system, which means that no milk goes through the pump or tubing, but instead, straight into the bottle, providing a barrier from the outside, preventing any contamination. Included in all PJ pumps is Sof-Touch silicone cups for comfort.
PJ’s Bliss Basic
The PJ’s Bliss Basic contains 2 braces, 2 storage containers, clamp, gaskets, filter, tubing with Y adapter, two extra gaskets and spare filter, pink nylon bag for storage of kit, and owners manual. 1 year warranty.
PJ’s Bliss Standard
The PJ’s Bliss Standard adds to the PJ’s Bliss Basic with a tote bag that can be worn as a backpack or over the shoulder, a cooler with 3 ice packs, and 2 extra bottles. 1 year warranty.
PJ’s Comfort Basic
The PJ’s Comfort Basic is a hospital grade pump, including all that is included in the PJ’s Bliss Basic.
PJ’s Comfort Standard
The PJ’s Comfort Standard is a hospital grade pump, including all that is included in the PJ’s Bliss Standard.
• Both of Limerick PJ's breast pumps have a unique patented technology which truly mimics your baby's suckling pattern. Other pumps may use a push-pull motion, while Limerick PJ's breast pumps are the only pumps to incorporate a more authentic compression and vacuum motion - which is how your baby nurses.
• Sof-touch™ silicone cups — one size fits all
• Compact and lightweight - 1 1/2lbs
• Separate controls regulate vacuum (15-250 mmHg) and cycles (36-250 cycles/min.)
• Safe for multiple users
• Built-in timer to track elapsed time
• A one-micron filter between the kit and pump prevents bacteria, viruses and milk from entering the pump, thus preventing cross contamination and re-infection in mom (documented in a study by Arbor Technology available on request)
• Closed system
• Air exhausted into room is filtered air
• Heat sensor
Vacuum sensor Differences:
• Limerick PJ’s Comfort has a more robust motor and valve that is often used in Neonatal Intensive Care Units and in our Workplace Lactation Program. Limerick PJ’s Bliss has a reduced-power motor and valve which is sufficiently powerful for most retail consumers.
• Limerick PJ’s Comfort emits less reverberation and is quieter than Limerick PJ’s Bliss.
• The Comfort has a 3 year warranty; Limerick PJ's Bliss has a 1 year warranty.
• Limerick PJ’s Bliss is covered by most health insurance programs under their Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provisions. Limerick PJ’s Comfort, which is classified as hospital-grade, requires the baby to be in the hospital and separated from mother, in order to be covered by health insurance.
• Limerick PJ’s Comfort is proven to initiate a milk supply in mothers of premature and very low birth weight infants*, qualifying it as a hospital-grade breast pump.